Currently SEAT is operating a reduced service span schedule. There is no night or Sunday service. The following “night” routes end as follows:
- Route 1: Ends @ 8 PM in Norwich, Monday – Saturday
- Route 7 Ends @ 7PM at Norwich Transit Center, Monday – Saturday
- Route 8: Ends @ 6 PM at Ocean State Job Lot, Monday – Saturday
- Route 9: Ends @ 7 PM in Norwich, Monday – Friday; 6 PM on Saturdays
- Route 108: Ends @ 8 PM in New London, Monday – Friday; 6 PM in New London on Saturdays
- Route 15: Not operating
We plan to restore night service on September 21, 2020.
Currently, SEAT is practicing rear-door boarding and is not collecting fares. We plan to resume front door boarding and fare collection on October 5, 2020. To minimize cash transactions and provide a small financial break for our customers, the cost of “Period Passes” is discounted as follows:
- 4 Hour “Zip” Pass: $2.00
- 1 Day Pass: $3.00
- 5 Day Pass: $10.00
- 31 Day Pass: $31.00
All other fares remain unchanged from pre-pandemic rates. Passes and tickets can be purchased online or by sending a check with a note telling us the pass(es) desired and mailing it to
Att: Ticket Sales
21 rota 12
Preston, CT 06365.
Our buses are cleaned and disinfected every day and undergo a deep disinfecting process several times a month. We are doing our best to limit the spread of COVID, and ask your help when you ride by:
- Limiting your travel to essential trips (work, medical appointments, groceries)
- Wearing a mask while on the bus
- Practicing “social distancing” as best you can
- Not riding if you are feeling unwell with a cough or fever.