Diesel Mechanic (Full-Time) for Southeast Area Transit District
The District is the region’s public transportation provider with a strong public service and safety ethic. We are looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, a quick learner who can take the initiative, and someone who enjoys being part of a small team that takes pride in their service to the community.
직업 설명 / 책임 :
- Maintains SEAT’s vehicles, including heavy-duty diesel buses and gasoline minibuses and support vehicles.
- Inspects, diagnoses and performs repairs on major components.
- Makes road calls and test drives vehicles.
- Occasionally maintains and repairs shop tools, equipment and facilities.
- Occasionally services and fuels vehicles.
- Completes work orders and other necessary documentation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
요구 사항 / 자격 :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two Years’ experience as a diesel mechanic or any comparable combination of education/experience.
- Proficient in use of electronic diagnostic tools.
- Requires analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills with ability to make independent decisions guided by a commitment to safety.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) in English
- Must provide his/her own personal hand tools.
- 훈련을 위해 여행 할 수있는 능력.
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License
- Ability to obtain Forklift Certification.
- Ability to obtain A/C 609 Certification and/or appropriate ASE certifications.
우리는 경쟁력있는 보상 (적절한 ASE 인증에 보너스)과 의료, 치과, 시력, 생명, 장애, 유급 휴가 및 개인 일, 457k 및 EAP 프로그램을 포함한 탁월한 혜택을 제공합니다.
예상되는 응답량으로 인해 우리는 요구 사항에 가장 근접한 후보자에게만 연락을 취할 것입니다. 직위가 채워질 때까지 신청서 접수.
SEAT 신청서, 이력서 및 급여 요건을 다음 주소로 보내주십시오.
우편 : 21 Route 12, Preston CT 06365
팩스 : 860-886-6097
전자 메일 : [email protected]