Finance Manager (Full-Time)
Responsible for District’s financial systems; reviews and updates financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. Ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all Federal and State grants and financial reporting. The Manager also works directly with A/R and A/P, Payroll and Benefits Manager. In consultation with the General Manager and Board of Directors, develops annual operating and capital budgets. Assists with customers as needed.
- Minimum possession of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, or substitute five (5) years’ work experience in associated field(s).
- Computer literate and familiarity with MS Office and Sage 100.
- Prior experience with public transit and/or governmental accounting functions preferred.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Must be able to attend training, including some travel, as necessary.
This position is directly accountable to the General Manager.
- Performs all of the District’s accounting and financial processes and ensures compliance with US GAAP, CTDOT and FTA policies and regulations.
- Protects financial integrity by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Routinely monitors cash flow.
- Collects, reviews and interprets financial data and provides regular reports to the General Manager and Board of Directors.
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State and Local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation and guidance; consults with outside advisors as necessary and files all financial reports, including Federal NTD report and annual financial audit. Advises management of actions and potential risks.
- Manages budget and monitors expenses regularly and promptly advises General Manager of any material variances.
- Manages Federal and State grant programs and reports as required.
- Keeps current on information technology affecting the District’s financial system to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- 할당 된 기타 관련 업무.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, paid vacation and personal days, 457k and an EAP program. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Applications accepted until position is filled. SEAT is an EEO/AA Employer
SEAT 신청서, 이력서 및 급여 요건을 다음 주소로 보내주십시오.
우편 : 21 Route 12, Preston CT 06365
팩스 : 860-886-6097
전자 메일 : [email protected]